- Windows Sidebar: If you would have tried the beta 3 you may remember that you could install Windows Sidebar via installing "Desktop Experience Feature" but in this release no, may be ballmer does not like Sidebars or Gadgets. Anyway I like it and will install this. All you need is to copy "Windows Sidebar" folder (C:Program FilesWindows Sidebar) from a fresh copy of windows vista (SP1 would be better so the build number would be 6.0.6001.16659) or you can search for it in the web, copy it to your "Program Files" folder and run these in cmd:
- Windows Vista Mouse Pointer: Just copy this from a Windows Vista, maybe I’ll upload this too.
- Windows Media Center: This is what I can’t do!!!!
- Windows DreamScene (After that Stardock Deskscapes): This is what I want the most, but till now I did have no chance!!!!
- I don’t know more, YOU tell me what you’ve missed the more!
Update #1: The Stardock DeskScapes http://www.stardock.com/products/deskscapes announced that the version 2.0 of they software will be run under all version of Windows Vista not just the Ultimate Version, so thats something good to hear, I mean if it can run under Vista Home or something like that so it can be installed on Server 2008 I think, and the "Windows DreamScene (After that Stardock Deskscapes)" would be solved.